Professional development and consultation can be customized to your school’s needs. The best way to better understand how I can help or to see if I would be the right fit is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Half Day Sessions can be expanded to a full-day that would include additional practice, feedback, and plan development.
- Teacher Language and Positive School Climate
- Using Restorative Practices
- Establishing a Positive Classroom Culture
- Establishing Collaborative Special Education Teams
- Data in Counseling
- Special Education 101: What General Education Teachers Need to Know
- Supporting Parents of Students with Disabilities
- Mindfulness in the Classroom
- Growth Mindset and Counseling
- Behavior Plan Development and Implementation
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Social and Emotional Learning: Tier 1 to Tier 3
- Tier 2 Counseling Interventions
- Running an Effective Response to Intervention Team
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy In Elementary Schools
Individualized support for you and your staff focused on implementing best practices in any of the following areas: social and emotional learning, character education, counseling programs, special education, classroom management, and/or multi-tiered systems of supports (i.e., PBIS and RTI).
There are a few options for how consultation can be provided.
- Ongoing Consultation: Involves regular in-person visits and observations, email correspondence, video chats, and other supportive mediums. It can take place on a weekly or monthly basis depending your location, our mutual schedules, and your needs.
- Short-Term Consultation: Involves an on-site visit scheduled with your staff. This can include professional development, observations, feedback, practice sessions, and customized materials. On-site visits range from 2 days to 1 week.
- Virtual Consultation: Staff may contact me via email, video chat, messenger services. Staff can use this to collaborate on challenging students, send counseling materials for review, or gain feedback on implementation plans for system wide programs. This is a great resource after I have provided professional development or consulted with your district.